Find answers on a range of topics, including Ninety One information, administrative matters, our dividend policy and other shareholder information.


What should I do if I have changed my address?

You should notify Computershare registrars in writing. If you hold shares in joint names, the notification to change address must be signed by the first named shareholder. You may choose to do this online, by logging on to https://www.computershare.com

What should I do if I have changed my name?

You should notify Computershare, the company's registrar, in writing of your new name and previous name. You should attach a copy of your marriage certificate or your change of name deed, together with your share certificates and any uncashed dividend cheques in your old name, so that the registrar can reissue them.

How can I check my register details?

You can log onto https://www.computershare.com where you will be able to check your details, including your shareholding, dividend payments and various transactions.

Company information

What exchange do you trade on and what is your ticker symbol?

Ninety One Ltd has a primary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, under the symbol NY1. Ninety One plc has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange under the symbol N91, and a secondary listing on the JSE under the symbol N91.

When did you list on the JSE Limited?

Ninety One listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange on March 16th 2020.

When did you list on the London Stock Exchange?

Ninety One listed on the London Stock Exchange on March 16th 2020.

What is the Dual Listed Companies ("DLC") structure?

A DLC structure is an arrangement by which two separately listed legal entities are combined into a single economic enterprise through contractual arrangements and provisions in the constitutions of the two entities. Shareholders effectively have economic and voting rights as if they held shares in a single company.

What percentage of stock is owned by employees?

As at 31 March 2022, employees collectively owned a 25% shareholding in Ninety One.

Who is your independent auditor?

Ninety One's independent auditor is PwC.

Who are the members of the Board of Directors?

Visit our Board of Directors page to learn more.

When does the fiscal year end?

Ninety One's fiscal year end is 31st March.

How can I get a copy of the annual report and other financial reports?

Visit our Reports & Presentations page to view and download annual reports and other financial reports.


Can I have my dividends paid directly into my bank or building society account?

Yes, this is possible with most bank or building society accounts in the UK and is sometimes referred to as a "payment instruction" or "dividend mandate". Mandating your dividends has a number of advantages for you: The dividend will go in to your account on payment date - there is no chance of it being delayed in the post and you do not have to wait for a cheque to clear. The payment method is more secure than receiving a cheque in the post. Tax information about the dividend is sent direct to you at your registered address.

When will Ninety One pay dividends?

Ninety One intends to implement a progressive dividend policy, which will see dividends paid twice a year after our fiscal year end (31 March) and after our interim period end (30 September), subject to board approval.

Shareholder information

How can I sell my shares?

You can sell your shares through a stockbroker or sharedealing service. There are a variety of services available. Computershare, our registrar, offer an internet-based or telephone-based sharedealing service. You can find out more about this service by logging on to https://www.computershare.com

How do I contact Computershare registrars?

Computershare can be contacted at:

Computershare Investor Services PLC
The Pavilions
Bridgwater Road
BS13 8AE
United Kingdom

Rosebank Towers
15 Biermann Avenue
South Africa

Website: https://www.computershare.com
Past performance shown are not indicative of future performance. Investors are reminded that investment involves risk. Investors should read the prospectus and product highlights sheets of the funds which are available from ninetyone.com/en/singapore or any of the appointed distributors before making any investment decision. Please contact your financial advisor if you are in doubt of any information contained in this website. The value of the shares in the fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise.

By clicking on the hyperlink of Investor relations below, you are leaving this website with information specific for retail investors in Singapore and entering the global website.

Please note that the global website is not intended to target investors in Singapore. It has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”). The website may contain information on funds and other investments products that are not authorised or recognised by the MAS and therefore are not available to retail investors in Singapore. The prospectus and any other document or material in connection with the offer or sale, or invitation for subscription or purchase, of the shares of these funds and/or other investment products may not be circulated or distributed, nor may such shares be offered or sold, or be made the subject of an invitation for subscription or purchase, whether directly or indirectly, to persons in Singapore. The website may also contain information on investment services / strategies that are purported to be carried out by an Ninety One group company outside of Singapore.

Any product documents and information contained in this website are for reference only and for those persons or entities in any jurisdictions or country where the information and use thereof is not contrary to local law or regulation.

This website has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Issued by Ninety One Singapore Pte Limited (Co. Reg. No. 201220398M).